Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Road goes ever on and on...

Down from the doorstep where it begun. Man i love JRR Tolkien. But it totally shows how i am trying to live life... I am never sure if my choices are correct. the only reason i can go through with each one is i know that it is what i should do in the long run. The road will go on. This is just the doorstep. I just hope that my actions dont negatively affect those around me... I never want that, and i know this is best for now. Maybe just best for me... The fact of the matter is I am just happy to know that in the end, it will work out for the best.
I know this is just me ranting, but it is for that reason that i created the blog anyway... I know that this cant make sense to any of you out there in the interwubs... I wish i could just say how much people mean to me and my choices aren't because i dont care... i DO care. SO much. i just cant care anymore... It will hurt both of us so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment